Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Conversation between friends

(in collaboration with my friend)

You need to get out of them more and look around mate,
Your fandoms are becoming your life!

"Look around at what", she asks.
Got any suggestions?
I'd love to hear some



Um... how about anything but the computer screen?

Furniture?

Why not?
They can speak if you have the heart to listen!

Tried that.
I spend a lot of time staring at the sky too.
I talk to myself.

Well, don't forget the trees!
They secretly pine for thou,
Wondering when you will grace them with your ever brilliant presence
Shining like a radiant night star even in the morning glory,
Like the brightest pearl from the deepest part of the ocean;
A gem, thou art my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a quick question? Ask!

Name

Email *

Message *