Monday, 22 July 2013

Missed connection

You weren't there when I went to search for you!
I braved the fiery sun of Ottawa,
rode aboard the dangerous OC transpo, while fending off creatures looking like people
and walked through the confusing maze of uOttawa
but alas!

it was all for naught
as the prize that I sought, which was your companionship
was not to be found in the halls of the computer
so I left with a heart that was broken
and crossed the chasm back
to Avalon,
Where I await, till this hour,
Your smiling face, beside the creek that we have fondly named
'Avalon Pond which is proven to have fish'.


A poem dedicated to my awesome friend Max Housany whom I never get to see enough, despite living in the same neighborhood as myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a quick question? Ask!

Name

Email *

Message *