Friday, 5 April 2013

Ode to Simon Baker



Those devilish blue eyes,
Curls, sparkling blonde,
One hint of that mischievous smirk,
Alas! I'm undone.



That face, sculpted by cherubs,
That smile, that takes away the souls,
To a land of delicious fudginess
And ice creams falling of off bowls.

Simon, oh Simon!
How can you melt my heart so fast?
I wonder at your ability to make women swoon,
Frankly, I'm aghast!

Those devilish blue eyes,
Curls, sparkling blonde,
One hint of that mischievous smirk,
And my joy becomes unbound.


P. S. Will the readers please take into consideration that this piece is only meant to be humorous? I am not seriously crushing on him. i was talking with my friend and we were chatting about him and a few lines came into my head. The rest came when I got bored at work this evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a quick question? Ask!

Name

Email *

Message *