Tuesday, 11 September 2012

BACK FROM MY VACATION!!!

Sorry if my title sounds extremely loud and enthusiastic. But I can't help it. I just returned from my trip to Dhaka, Bangladesh, my hometown and I had such an amazing time there! Just seeing all my old friends and the rest of my family made my heart all light and fluttery. I was there for a month and every single day I had been doing something or going somewhere or meeting someone. I was on the go from dawn till dusk!



The downside to all that hangouts was that I hardly got any time to write. I know it may sound like a lame excuse, but I literally was out all day, everyday. But nightfall, I was so tired I could hardly keep my eyes open, let alone think about something to write.

Nevertheless, like all other good things, my awesome holiday had to come to an end as well. *Cue teary, bleary face*

Ah well, there's always next time.

Now that I'm back again and slowly transitioning towards reality (aka classes, assignments, labs, tutorials etc), hopefully I will find more time to write again. And read. And watch all those movies that keep piling up. And finish those PS3 games....

*Sigh*

Can I have another vacation, please?

2 comments:

  1. cute and nice!
    There is always a "next time/Next one" to look forward.
    Glad that you all had so much fun.
    Love
    Shumi apu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Apu! We missed you there as well :( Inshallah next time the entire family can be together :)

      Delete

Got a quick question? Ask!

Name

Email *

Message *