Friday, 27 January 2012

Exressing the inner thoughts

Sometimes I feel like nowadays it is getting difficult for me to express myself to others. I am supposed to stand like a rock, stable and unmovable, while all around me life moves on. I cannot complain, I cannot moan, I cannot whine, and heaven forbid if I think someone is wrong.

Why does it have to be like that?
Nowadays, I feel that my mind looks like this:
I have so much to say, but I'm afraid of saying anything lest the wrong words come out of my mouth and I end up hurting someone.

Well, I supposed the world also needs people who have to just lend a ear, and listen. And if my doing so help others then, I will do it.

2 comments:

  1. First of all, DON'T be afraid to express yourself ! try to do your best in explaining even if it takes time. If the person (with whom you are talking to) understands you I think there won't be any problem..

    and btw, did you draw the second picture?

    ReplyDelete

Got a quick question? Ask!

Name

Email *

Message *